Dear Cybie,
- When I feel something, and i wanted to express what i feel, constantly, i will hand my blackberry and run my tumblr application.
- When I find funny picture, or unusual picture, that i think should keep it forever, i run my tumblr application, and i posted it.
- When I want to save any video (vclip - youtube - adv), etc. I also run my tumblr.
- When I want to sing and say things, I record my voice, and post it via tumblr
- When I want to post a quote, then i will post it to tumblr.
- When I want to post any chats with friends, then Tumblr is an application i would choose!

TUMBLR, is one of social media tools, that have a smiliar function as BLOGGER and TWITTER. we can blog, send a photos, videos, quotes, links, chat history, and the most unique one is we can post any audios (even the content is our own voice) *lol*. Tumblr also has a feature such following, ReBlog, "Like Post", Message, Queue (when you want to post something not at the time, i mean maybe you want to post it in future) and Queue can manage it!!. Tumblr also own a pretty themes. We can costumize it by our self.

Blogspot still on the first rank, with 59,692,608 unique visitor(uv). Twitter has 28,638,357 uv and Tumblr has 8,493,869 uv. it has a quite big range between these sites.
Well, in indonesia, people just prefer to use twitter than tumblr, in my perspective i think people just want to exist in one social media that quite famous between their community. That's our people behaviour, and maybe that is why i ever heard read an articles (forget where it was *lol*) said that "in indonesia, when you ask people 'do you play internet' they said 'no i don't, but i play facebook'." it is quite interesting, huh?
So yes, i agree that people is already aware about social media (even my maid know about facebook, but they called it 'pesbuk', and still write it 'pesbuk').
I believe someday TUMBLR will be famous as twitter, blogspot, and facebook. because, tumblring is too way fun! \(^o^)/
You can also follow my tumblr, then : http://mayidream.tumblr.com
No comments:
Post a Comment